6/128 Lower St Georges Crescent
Gaze out over the tranquil waters of Drummoyne Bay and Sydneys iconic city skyline from the privacy of this boutique apartment with walls of glass making it feel as if youre floating over the water. An unrivalled setting at the very tip of the peninsula affords breathtaking ever-changing views over Cockatoo Island to the city skyline and Harbour Bridge while superb waterfront facilities are perfect for the boating enthusiast and its an easy 15 minute ferry ride to the CBD.
* Boutique block of nine in a dress-circle setting adjacent to the ferry wharf
* A rare opportunity in original condition with superb scope for transformation
* Three double bedrooms all opening outdoors, two with built-ins, two bathrooms
* Glass-framed living and dining, two glass-framed balconies, views from every room
* Lock-up garage plus off street parking, sunny waterfront pool, boat ramp/slipway
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.
- Built-In Wardrobes