35/84 St Georges Crescent
Waterfront sanctuary with panoramic views
Mesmerising 180 views over Drummoyne Bay to the Harbour Bridge bring a sense of serenity and sanctuary to this sunlit waterfront apartment. Positioned on the north-east corner of Brackly Gardens, a sought-after block with one of the east sides largest water frontages, the panoramic views over Snapper, Cockatoo and Spectacle Islands transform into a magical lightshow by night. Add your own touches and capitalise on its prestigious setting and exceptional lifestyle appeal.
* Refreshed interiors, light-filled open living space extends to a tiled balcony
* Two double bedrooms with built-ins and water views, modern bathroom
* Updated kitchen, internal laundry with dryer, powder room, reverse air
* Impeccably maintained block, secure undercover parking, storage, level lift access
* Sprawling gardens with waterfront pool, pontoon, boat ramp, kayak/boat storage
Area: 93sqm + carspace (approx)
Strata Rates: $1178 per qtr (approx)
Council Rates: $1020 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $684 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.