Under instructions from NSW Trustee and Guardian
Explore the enormous potential offered by this oversized top floor apartment and capitalise on its superb water views, generous proportions and exclusive east side address. In original condition presenting a blank canvas with exciting scope for transformation, it features a double lock-up garage and two view-swept balconies. Just one street back from the waterfront, it is 200m to foreshore parkland and boating clubs and a short walk to Birkenhead Point shopping centre.
* Rare opportunity to buy in a tightly held block, first time offered for sale in over 30 years
* Sunlit living room with a northeast facing balcony and dazzling water and city views
* Two double bedrooms, full bathroom plus an internal laundry with an extra W.C.
* Separate dining with balcony, scope to reconfigure as a three bedroom, two bathroom apartment
* Double lock-up garage, visitor parking, close to cafes, the city ferry and Olympic Pool
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.