Big on space and potential
One of only five in a well maintained security block, this oversized first floor apartments generous proportions, bright open aspect and excellent layout offer the perfect foundations for a cosmetic revamp. In great condition and offering 103sqm of living space plus a lock-up garage, its set in a wide tree-lined avenue 400m to Brett Park and the Bay Run, and an easy stroll to cafes and the Olympic Pool.
* Huge living space leads to a covered balcony with a private leafy outlook
* Dedicated dining area, modern Tasmanian Oak kitchen with a dishwasher
* Separate accommodation wing with two double bedrooms, built-ins, and a balcony
* Well presented bathroom with a bath and shower, large internal laundry
* 17sqm lock-up garage, one common wall, close to Birkenhead Point shops
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.