Waterfront garden apartment blissful views
Exclusively positioned at the tip of the peninsula in the prestigious Riviera complex, this semi-sized waterfront apartment enjoys sweeping views across Drummoyne Bay and the Gladesville Bridge. One of only two apartments opening directly to idyllic north facing common gardens, its footsteps to a waterfront bbq terrace with direct access to the tranquil harbour waters. Make your mark with a contemporary revamp and capitalise on its blissful bay panorama, generous proportions and prized waterfront address.
* Prestigious setting in security building, superb bones for transformation into a stylish waterfront apartment
* 3 double bedrooms, 2 with built-ins, 2 full bathrooms, main bedroom with an ensuite
* Glass fronted living & dining opens to a terrace with direct access to exclusive use of 100m2 of lush lawns
* Older style kitchen with scope to update, separate internal laundry & store room
* Double lock-up garage, stroll to the city ferry, scenic parkland & Drummoyne village cafs
Council Rates: $1041 Per Ann (approx)
Water Rates: $581 Per Ann (approx)
Strata Levies: $835 Per Qtr (approx)
Area: 112m2 Internal & 138m2 Total (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.