Sought After Eastside Location
Wrapped in windows on three sides with no common walls, this stylishly renovated 3 bedroom apartment enjoys sun filled open plan living/dining, flowing to a NE facing balcony with water glimpses. It features a well-appointed layout with fresh interiors, ideal for those seeking a relaxed bayside lifestyle. Stroll to village cafes, Drummoyne ferry wharf, C.B.D buses and Birkenhead Shopping Centre.
* Sun filled combined living/dining, light and breezy interiors
* Double bedrooms, 2 with built-ins, reverse cycle air
* Modern open plan kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, breakfast bar, stainless appliances and ample cabinetry
* Pristine bathroom with wall to ceiling tiles
* Lock-up garage with storage and undercover access
* Well maintained boutique block of 9
* Currently leased at $585 per week
Area: 109.2m2 (approx)
Strata Levies: $969 Per Qtr (approx)
Council Rates: $928 Per Ann (approx)
Water Rates: $580 Per Ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.