Gracious Federation home a prized location & superb potential
Built c1910 on a deep approx 303.5sqm, Listowel is a gracious freestanding home in a prized bayside setting, footsteps to the waterfront, boating clubs and scenic foreshore walks. Lovingly held and maintained for 38 years, it offers potential to reinstate a third double bedroom or explore the potential for a second level with city skyline views (STCA). Retaining a wealth of original features and opening to an idyllic established garden, its moments to Birkenhead Point and parkland.
* Deep leafy foregarden with traditional portico entry, potential for off street parking STCA
* Elegant living room with marble fireplace & sitting room/3rd bedroom, 3.26m ceilings
* Separate dining room & original galley kitchen, idyllic deep established gardens
* Double bedrooms with fireplaces plus a separate study, wide corridor, reverse cycle air
* A potential-packed opportunity in one of Drummoynes most desirable lifestyle settings
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.