1/22 Wolseley Street
ABSOLUTE WATERFRONT SANCTUARY WITH UNOBSTRUCTED BAY VIEWS
PRICE GUIDE: $800,000+
Basking in a perfect due north aspect, this elegantly appointed waterfront apartment offers relaxed living in a beautiful resort-style setting. Framed in breathtaking views over sun soaked manicured gardens and glistening waters of Drummoyne Bay, it features a generous layout with deep entertainers balcony and sunlit dining room with potential as a sitting room or third bedroom. Footsteps to the city ferry, it offers easy access to a sparkling pool, bbq terrace and boat ramp.
* Wide entry hall, open living & dining dressed in chic neutral tones, built-in hideaway study
* Glass-fronted dining/sitting/office, large modern kitchen with an adjoining laundry
* 2 double bedrooms with built-ins, sunlit master bed with tranquil views & an ensuite
* Pristine main bathroom with a bath, private store room, ceiling fans, one common wall
* Secure parking, manicured gardens with pool, bbq terrace & direct water access
Council Rates: $1272 Per Ann (approx)
Water Rates: $556 Per Ann (approx)
Strata Levies: $1435 Per Qtr (approx)
Area: 141m2 Internal + Parking & Storage (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.