16/349 Victoria Place
For those who love to entertain this superbly renovated waterfront 2 bedroom apartment offers a great mixture of indoor & outdoor living with two large tiled balconies, one facing the water & the other capturing the northerly sun. This recently rendered & modernised security building offers excellent waterfront facilities including large in ground pool with shaded & tiled recreation area, pontoon with deep water access as well as expansive gardens & lawns. The L-shaped living/dining area gives great cross flow ventilation as it opens to the balconies at either end.
* Stunning open plan kitchen with good bench space & quality appliances.
* Sensational ultra mod bathroom with double floating vanity & under floor heating.
* Main bedroom has builtins & opens to sunny balcony.
* Spacious internal laundry with bonus 2nd toilet.
* Floating timber floors in the living/dining & hallway plus good storage.
* Extra large lock up garage with lift access & separate storeroom.
* Howley Park is only 100 metres & city buses are 200 metres away near Drummoyne Avenue.
STRATA LEVIES: $1292 per quarter (approx)
COUNCIL RATES: $876 per annum (approx)
WATER RATES: $532 per annum (approx)
AREA: 97 sq. metres
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.