12/59 Wrights Road
A PRESTIGE ADDRESS WITH BREATHTAKING VIEWS & HERITAGE GARDENS
AUCTION ON SITE: 19th June 2010 at 12.30pm
Retreat to the blissful privacy and tranquility of this sun filled apartment and enjoy spectacular views over the bay to the Harbour Bridge and city skyline. Secluded from the road amid beautiful gardens, the former grounds of the historic Drummoyne House estate, it features an exceptional layout with all rooms opening outdoors to deep balconies and huge expanses of glass perfectly framing the magical views. Located on the prestigious east side, its moments to the foreshore, city ferry and renowned boating clubs offering a wonderful bayside lifestyle.
* Stunning views from every room, magnificent Magnolia Grandiflora shades 2nd balcony
* Spacious living & dining, generous north facing entertainers terrace with dazzling views
* Glass-embraced kitchen with granite benchtops & breakfast bar, separate large laundry
* Double bedrooms with balcony access & intimate views, main with built-ins, bathroom with separate toilet
* Tightly held block with sunny pool & terrace, secure parking with lift access, visitor parking
Council Rates: $872 Per Ann (approx)
Water Rates: $524 Per Ann (approx)
Strata Levies: $988 Per Qtr (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.