3/12 Bortfield Drive
Sleek and Modern Apartment on the Chiswick Peninsula
Located at the tip of the Chiswick peninsula in a quiet boutique block, this pristine apartment is a fantastic option for first-time buyers or investors. Recently renovated to exacting standards, the contemporary two-bedroom home is defined by its crisp interiors and luxurious features, such as Miele appliances, Italian tiling, and deep marble stone benchtops. Creating an indulgent sense of space is an oversized living and dining area that flows out to a private entertainers' balcony with sunny outlook and water glimpses. Fully self-contained with large internal laundry and gourmet kitchen, the home is an ideal choice for those seeking both convenience and comfort. With Chiswick ferry wharf only 140m away and 100m to shops and eateries, the apartment delivers great access to CBD transport and the Chiswick village hub.
• Fully renovated two-bedroom security apartment with luxury features
• Smart flowing layout creates distinct living spaces
• Two fresh and bright queen-sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
• Full sized gourmet gas kitchen with Miele appliances and ample storage
• Luxurious bathroom featuring dual sinks, separate shower unit, and Italian tiling
• Large internal laundry. Separate linen cupboard
• Open-plan living and dining with direct access to private balcony
• Single space car parking. Visitor parking
• 1.2km to Abbotsford Public School. 150m to CBD bus routes
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.