2/14 Bortfield Drive
Convenience and Space on the Chiswick Peninsula
Set in an elevated position in a low-rise security block on the Chiswick peninsula, this well-maintained three-bedroom apartment is a great opportunity for first-time buyers or savvy investors. Enjoying a quiet and private setting, the leafy surrounds and tranquil views across Five Dock Bay make the spacious home a relaxing place to unwind after a busy day. Freshly painted throughout, the apartment's neutral colour scheme, easy-care layout and refreshed flooring will appeal to those looking for a move-in ready option. However, there's also plenty of scope to remodel and redesign to create a personalised aesthetic. Ideally located for bayside recreation and CBD transport, the home is only 130m to Chiswick Ferry Wharf, and 100m to City buses and Chiswick village shops and eateries.
• Bright and airy three-bedroom apartment in a quiet block
• Three good sized bedrooms with garden outlook
• Modern gas kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage
• Large, light-filled open plan living/dining space
• Tiled balcony with views across Chambers Park and Five Dock Bay
• Neat bathroom with bath and separate shower unit
• Separate WC, internal Laundry, built-in storage, store room
• Deep, single space lock-up garage with undercover access, visitor parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.