21/54 Blackwall Point Road
Stylish Bayside Living With A Lofty Warehouse Feel
A prized top floor setting in a striking 1930s converted warehouse affords this sleek contemporary apartment a superb sense of peace and privacy. Opening to a north facing winter garden, the two bedroom plus study apartment is unique in the Chiswick Green complex with high ceilings, polished floorboards and huge industrial style windows giving the apartment a warehouse-like feel. Bordered by lush parkland and embraced by the idyllic bays of Sydney Harbour, it's a short walk to Chiswick ferry wharf for an easy commute to the city and features lift access to double security parking.
• Architect-designed conversion of the former BHP Building
• Two large bedrooms with built-ins, separate study/storeroom
• Master bed with an ensuite, plush carpeting and high ceilings
• Caesarstone gas kitchen, Euro appliances and a breakfast bar
• Sun-filled living and dining opens to a north facing balcony
• Polished floorboards and ducted air for year-round comfort
• Stylish bathrooms, internal laundry and gas heating bayonet
• Double security parking, stroll to cafes, parks and bayside walks
• Secure block of 21 converted in 2014, easy access to the CBD
• Pet friendly building
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.