105/54a Blackwall Point Road
A Designer Sanctuary In A Lush Parkside Setting
The stylish interiors of this spacious designer apartment take their cues from its leafy parkside setting with a soothing natural palette and airy open feel. Set back from the road in the Picasso building of the acclaimed Artisan complex, the two bedroom plus study apartment is bathed in natural light with a north-west facing terrace and ducted air for year-round comfort. The 94sqm apartment is perfect for lovers of the great outdoors with Campbell Park at the doorstep and access to a resident's gym, sauna, barbecue area and micro tennis court. Walk along the foreshore to the Chiswick Wharf or jump on the bus to the city.
• A landscaped garden setting with direct access to parklands
• Top floor setting with a north-east aspect and new flooring
• Sunlit open living extends to a sheltered entertainer's terrace
• 2 double bedrooms with built-ins and an integrated study
• Master bedroom with a stylish ensuite, plantation shutters
• Caesarstone gas kitchen, Smeg appliances, concealed laundry
• Video intercom, lift, secure parking plus storage cage
• Pet friendly complex, NBN ready
• Lush gardens with a bbq terrace, half tennis court, sauna, gym
• 94m² + 13m² parking + 4m² storage
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.