This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://www.wwre.com.au
Designer living in the landmark Artisan
A bright NE aspect, oversized layout and stylish designer interiors combine in this parkside apartment to present a superb lifestyle purchase or standout investment. Set in the Renoir building of the Payce designed Artisan complex, the one bedroom plus study apartment is surrounded by acres of waterfront parkland and just a short walk to local cafes and eateries. Featuring direct lift access to secure parking and access to a resident's gym, sauna and barbecue area, the 87sqm apartment is a short walk along the foreshore to the Chiswick Wharf with transport at the doorstep.
• Secure entry via Bibby Street, lift access and video intercom
• Double bedroom with built-in robes plus a study/media room
• Streamlined interiors with bright open plan living/dining space
• Sleek integrated Caesarstone gas kitchen and reverse cycle air
• Glass-fronted living, 6.5m wide covered entertainer's terrace
• Stylish bathroom with a bath and a separate internal laundry
• Secure undercover parking plus visitor parking, bus at the door
• Lush gardens with a bbq terrace, half tennis court, sauna, gym
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.