Tranquil Bayside Living With Scope To Add Value
Generous proportions, a tranquil waterfront reserve setting and leafy views out over the bay deliver the perfect foundations for renovation in this spacious one-bedroom apartment. Overlooking the sunny park-like gardens and pool, this neat and tidy apartment offers a perfect entry to an exclusive peninsula enclave with nature at the doorstep and the ferry wharf just across the street for easy access to the CBD. Located opposite Armitage Reserve and across the street from Chiswick Park, this garden-level apartment is set in the well maintained Craigend and off-street allocated car space.
• Spacious open layout with dedicated living and dining areas
• Well-presented interiors with a study nook and large windows
• East facing balcony with a garden outlook and bay glimpses
• King sized bedroom with a leafy outlook, harbour breezes
• Original gas kitchen, internal laundry and a tidy bathroom
• Beautiful gardens with a sunny pool and barbecue terrace
• Stroll to cafes and nature trails, jump on the ferry to the city
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.