37/7 Bortfield Drive
Renovated Waterfront Apartment
Spectacularly positioned on the water's edge, with never to be built out views of Abbotsford Bay through to Huntley's Point, this stylishly renovated north facing apartment is peacefully set at rear of complex within a leafy waterfront reserve. With updated pool and waterside barbeque facilities, this luxuriously appointed security apartment is nearby to foreshore parks, cafes, schools, bus and within
mere footsteps of river cat.
Beautifully presented throughout with contemporary touches, it offers a fantastic opportunity to enjoy a low maintenance waterside lifestyle in highly desirable locale.
• Sunlit apartment overlooking horizon of water and greenery from balcony
• Fully renovated with luxe appointments throughout, new floorboards
• Easy flow from living to balcony, new lights, electricals, carpet and paint
• New gas kitchen with dishwasher, renovated internal laundry
• Luxury bathroom with frameless rain head shower, floor to ceiling tiles
• Two spacious bedrooms with new built-ins, master overlooking water
• Security apartment with intercom, elevated first floor position
• Lock-up garage with separate lock-up storage room
• Stroll 200 metres to river cat, scenic commute to the CBD
• Walk to waterfront, city bus, shops, cafes and schools
AREA: 82m² + 20m² Parking + 3.3 m² Storage (approximately)
WATER RATES: $688.00 per Annum (approximately)
COUNCIL RATES: $1,106.00 per Annum (approximately)
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.