Serene waterfront sanctuary
Enjoying an idyllic waterfront setting at the tip of the Chiswick peninsula, this north-facing top-floor security apartment presents a serene sanctuary, with the ferry wharf located at its doorstep. Nestled next to Blackwall Point Reserve, it features an enormous terrace perfect for entertaining, scope to capitalise by adding your own personal touches, magical uninterrupted bay views to the Gladesville Bridge and waterfront gardens with a pool in the complex.
* Two bright bedrooms with built-in robes, gas kitchen, adjoining laundry
* Generous light-filled living area, huge terrace, air conditioning, ceiling fans
* Large bathroom with bath and shower, comfortable with further potential
* Oversized automatic garage with abundant storage space
* Sprawling common gardens with pool, adjoins harbour walk
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.