OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED
A captivating bay and cityscape vista
Incredibly peaceful and private, this tranquil peninsula apartment opens to a full-length entertainers balcony for enjoying breathtaking views over Five Dock Bay. Facing north-east, the spacious top floor apartment overlooks Blackwall Point Reserve and features an airy cross-flow design maximising light and airflow and capturing lovely vistas from every room. Enjoy a relaxed bayside lifestyle with the city ferry and a choice of parks and scenic foreshore walks to explore at the doorstep.
* Panoramic bay, city and bridge views beautiful by day and magic by night
* Fresh contemporary interiors bathed in sunlight, deep view-swept balcony
* Deluxe gas kitchen with an adjoining laundry, stylishly appointed bathroom
* Two double bedrooms with built-ins, master with views and balcony access
* Entry hall with storage, secure storeroom, visitor parking
* Undercover parking (can be easily converted to a lock-up garage)
Area: 95sqm + parking & storeroom (approx)
Strata Levies: $880 per qtr (approx)
Water Rates: $684 per ann (approx)
Council Rates: $1020 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.