Sunny waterfront reserve apartment
Picturesque views over Armitage Reserve and the water create a tranquil backdrop to this recently updated waterfront reserve apartment. Positioned in a quiet peninsula enclave and overlooking leafy park-like grounds with a pool, it features fresh interiors with generous living space and a sunny balcony. An ideal first home or investment, its a 200m walk to the ferry and village style shops and eateries.
* Well maintained complex, first floor setting and a sunny northerly aspect
* Oversized open living and dining space, smart contemporary gas kitchen
* Two bedrooms with built-ins, the main with views, well presented bathroom
* Internal laundry, parking, waterfront gardens with pool and bbq area
* Desirable lifestyle address surrounded by parkland, easy access to the city
Area: 89.4sqm (approx) + parking
Strata Levies: $828 per qtr (approx)
Water Rates: $653 per ann (approx)
Council Rates: $1000 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.