3/16 Cecil Street
Fresh and Bright with a Tranquil Leafy Outlook
Boutique charm and contemporary style combine in this spacious two-bedroom apartment to present an ideal low-maintenance home on one of Ashfield's best streets. Just back from historic Ashfield Park, the first-floor apartment opens to a wraparound balcony with bright and airy interiors framed by leafy treescape surrounds and undercover parking at the rear of the block. One of only 12 in a secure block, the impeccably presented apartment is a 750m walk to the station and Ashfield town centre with close proximity to the charming village hubs of neighbouring Haberfield and Summer Hill.
• Polished floorboards, fresh paint, new carpet in both beds
• Large bedrooms with built-ins, the main with balcony access
• Bright open living and dining flows to a wraparound balcony
• Sleek stone-topped kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
• Fresh bathroom with a bath and shower, internal laundry
• Plantation shutters, reverse air, undercover parking on title
• Wrapped in windows on three sides, affordable strata levies
• Approx. 350m to Ashfield Park, walk to schools and the shopping centre
• 71m² + 13m² parking approx.
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.