4/1 Hutchinson Street
Parkside Serenity and Village Convenience
Leafy views and a bright northerly aspect bring a sense of light and vitality into this boutique apartment in a quiet pocket of North Annandale opposite Cohen Park. One of 10 in a well-kept block, the two-bedroom apartment is a short stroll to Whites Creek Valley Park and its playground, skate park and flourishing community garden. Footsteps to popular local cafes and just 500m to the light rail for an easy commute to the city, the well-presented apartment makes an ideal market entry or investment in one of Annandale's most picturesque settings with parking on title.
• A superb blend of parkside living and village convenience
• First floor setting with a tranquil leafy treescape outlook
• Two bedrooms with built-ins, freshly schemed bathroom
• Bright glass-fronted living with a private covered balcony
• Modern gas kitchen with dishwasher, common laundry room
• Parking on title, 500m to the Rozelle Bay light rail station
• Walk to Annandale village and acres of recreational parkland
• Close to Blackwattle Bay, Annandale North Public catchment
• 68.9m² + 13.4 parkingm²
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.