10/15-17 Abbotsford Parade
An Elegant Peninsula Sanctuary with Panoramic Views
Panoramic views over Hen & Chicken Bay to Cabarita create an idyllic backdrop to this stylish waterfront reserve apartment and set the scene for a relaxed peninsula lifestyle. Occupying a private corner position and wrapped in windows on three sides, the impeccably appointed apartment enjoys an exclusive setting with an easy stroll to village cafes, boating clubs, the ferry and frequent city buses. Larger than most two bedroom apartments, the approx 80sqm apartment opens to a full-length entertainers balcony overlooking Henry Lawson Park and the bay, and features internal access to a large lock-up garage and secure visitor parking.
• Designer Italian marble foyer, tastefully renovated, bright and airy interiors
• King sized bedroom with built-ins and custom-designed cabinetry
• Huge living/dining space opens to a deep sandstone-tiled balcony
• Sleek contemporary kitchen and an adjoining laundry with storage
• Freshly updated bathroom with a bath and shower, reverse cycle air
• One common wall, lock-up garage, visitor parking
• 700m to the ferry and a short walk to city buses
• Express Ferry to the city (approx. 25 minutes) and Parramatta (approx. 49 minutes)
• Buses direct to Town Hall (approx. 24 minutes), Sydney university (approx. 35 minutes), Central Railway (approx. 40 minutes) and Martin Place (approx. 45 minutes)
Thursday 5.30 - 6.00pm and Saturday 11.00 - 11.30am or by appointment
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.