Lifestyle and convenience
Nestled away at the rear of the block in a quiet and peaceful spot, this generous ground floor apartment offers advantages in a well situated location. The village atmosphere of Wareemba's cafes, medical centre and shops is only 300 metres away, while two different bus routes (via Victoria Road or Parramatta Road) to the city are even closer. A short stroll takes you to the beautiful Hen and Chicken Bay.
* Spacious L-shaped living/dining areas with polished timber floors
* Two bedrooms, huge main bedroom with built-in wardrobes
* Modern kitchen with plentiful cupboards and bench space
* Bathroom with separate shower recess and bath, internal laundry
* Lock-up garage, balcony with direct access to a sunny garden
Area: 94sqm + garage (approx)
Strata Levies: $778 per qtr (approx)
Water Rates: $684 per ann (approx)
Council Rates: $1020 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.