Spacious apartment prized peninsula setting
Positioned on a tree-lined street, this apartment offers an ideal opportunity for a buyer looking for space, comfort and value. Located on the first floor of a tightly held security block, its a stones throw to Werrell Reserve and the tranquil foreshore that lines Abbotsford Peninsula. It features a generous and functional layout, timber floors in living area and an oversized lock-up garage. An ideal entry to a sought-after peninsula address, its a short walk to village cafes, schools, bus and ferry transport and recreational parklands.
* Spacious living and dining opening out to balcony, timber floors in living area
* Double beds both with floor to ceiling built-ins, updated kitchen, internal laundry, oversized lock-up garage
* Bright, airy and quiet, surrounded by peaceful bays, parkland & scenic foreshore walks
* 500m stroll to Sydney Rowing Club and footsteps to express city bus and ferry transport, cafes & restaurants
* Tranquil low-maintenance lifestyle, prime investment opportunity
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.