22/3 Abbotsford Cove Drive
Spacious north facing apartment with leafy outlook and water glimpses
Enjoying a prized north-east setting and located on the first floor, this spacious apartment features a leafy private outlook with some water views. Ideally designed for relaxed indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, this superb apartment is wrapped in a large sundrenched balcony and enjoys all the resort-style facilities of the award-winning waterfront Abbotsford Cove complex. Just a short walk to CBD transport with bus and Rivercat services, and is located a short stroll to Abbotsford village shops, cafes and parklands.
* A generous layout offering 138sqm of living space plus double security undercover parking
* Functional layout featuring well defined living & dining zones with natural light and balcony access
* Large neatly presented gas kitchen with ample storage
* 3 generous sized bedrooms with leafy outlook, master with ensuite, all with floor to ceiling built-ins
* 2 well kept bathrooms, separate bath and shower
* Access to landscaped gardens, foreshore park and water's edge, five pools (including two heated lap pools), two tennis courts, sauna, gymnasium.
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.