3/11 Abbotsford Parade
A SUPERB BAYSIDE OPPORTUNITY
This well appointed apartment offers an ideal entry opportunity for the first time buyer looking for space, value and potential to further capitalise. Positioned to the rear of the block, its a stones throw to Henry Lawson Park and the tranquil foreshore and features a generous layout, lock-up garage and scope to exercise your creative flair with a cosmetic update. An ideal entry to a sought-after peninsula address, its a short walk to village cafs, shops, schools and recreational parkland.
* Spacious living and dining dressed in neutral tones opening out to a good sized balcony
* Double beds with built-ins, original eat-in kitchen, internal laundry, lock-up garage
* Comfortable with superb bones for transformation into a stylish bayside sanctuary
* Quiet and private, surrounded by peaceful bays, parkland & scenic foreshore walks
* Close to boating clubs and the city ferry, stroll to express city transport & village shops
Area: 91m2 living (approx) 112m2 (total)
Council Rates: $900 Per Ann (approx)
Water Rates: $528 Per Ann (approx)
Strata Levies: $529 Per Qtr (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.