Abbotsford, 8/168-172 Hampden Road
Stylish entertainer – immaculate interiors & double parking
A flawless designer renovation has transformed this spacious top floor apartment into a stylish home set amid leafy garden surrounds. Hidden from the street to the rear of a superbly maintained security block, it’s an easy level stroll to Wareemba village cafés and waterfront parkland. Immaculately presented interiors, a large balcony and double parking combine to create a superb, low-maintenance retreat moments to bayside attractions and city transport.
* Quiet & private top floor position to the rear of the block, double security parking
* Bright & airy open plan living opens to a generous entertainer’s balcony with shade awning
* Stylish contemporary kitchen with s/steel appliances & a fitted adjoining laundry
* 2 double bedrooms with built-ins, sparkling bathroom with bath, shower & separate W.C.
* Reverse cycle air, plentiful built-in storage, secure entry shared with 3 apartments
Area: 95m2 internal (approx)
124m2 total (approx)
Strata Levies: $605 Per Qtr (approx)
Council Rates: $928 Per Ann (approx)
Water Rates: $596 Per Ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.