Drummoyne, 58 Millar Street
Picture perfect family home
Newly recreated revealing a seamless blend of classic charm and designer flair, this stylish weatherboard home exudes a sense of laidback luxury. Designed to embrace a landscaped North-East garden with chic studio retreat, it features fluid living areas, generous accommodation and a family focused dual level layout. Set in a quiet pocket close to the Bay Run, it’s a brief stroll to sought-after schools and cafés.
• Landscaped garden setting, off street parking, chic hallway, designer lighting
• Four large bedrooms with built-ins, large master, two stylish bathrooms
• Living room gas fireplace, 3.1m ceilings, timber floors, sunlit living and dining
• Travertine terrace shaded by a Frangipani tree, lush garden, versatile studio
• Granite gas kitchen, Miele appliances, laundry, powder room, attic store
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.